The Introducing Broker Partnership Program offers influential and discerning clients the opportunity to maximize business growth and revenue potential by tapping on their networks of clientele. Introducing brokers leverage on our core competencies to provide their clients with world-class trading conditions and excellent customer support. The Brickhill Introducing Broker Partnership Program has a competitive reward structure, and supports partners with reports and systems to track progress and development.
Why become an Introducing Broker
for Brickhill Capital?
• Generous and flexible compensation based on clientele trading volume
• Simple and efficient account opening process
• Back-office system tailored to assist in the monitoring of clientele trade activity and rebates
• 24/7 access to accounts and online statements
• Timely, transparent, and flexible payments
• Professional Relationship Management Team assists in administrative needs
Want more information about becoming a Brickhill Capital partner? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Brickhill Capital representative will contact you shortly.
Registered Office New Horizon Building, Ground Floor 3 1/2 Miles Philip S.W. Goldson Highway, Belize City, Belize
Disclaimer: Trading Forex and Derivatives carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if necessary.